WHY MEASURE PH
Acid soils are occur primarily in high rainfall, hilly / Mountainous and coastal regions. These regions in India are primarily used for food crops, horticulture and plantation crops. These soils are leached out of essential minerals and hence poor in fertility.
Impact on Productivity and Liming Needs
- Liming is the most natural and easy method of soil amendment and pH correction.
- pH correction will lead to an increase in the yield (50% to 150%)
- pH correction will decrease the usage of chemical fertilizers and bring savings
- Lime will provide Ca and Mg as minerals necessary for growth
- Lime will improve the soil structure and help in better growth of root systems
- Active Lime also acts as insecticide
Tattva Hical stood first in a competition held by Unconvention, a Villgro initiative, at Ahmedabad on 26th March'2016. THC's project of 'Granulated liming products' was recognized as an initiative with high social impact.
THCPL brings MinShakti – granulated lime & dolomite for the first time in India.
Mineral Stones are pulverized to powder & from the powder, granules are made without adding any chemicals. Accordingly, it is a 100% natural product.
Limestone granules contain CaCo3 and Dolomite granules contain CaCo3 + MgCo3
Being a 100% natural product, it is an organically compliant product